收起左侧

[英文] 《Birdie 》作者:- Mike Resnick【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-31 19:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Mike Resnick and Nicholas A. DiChario BIRDIE I SLEEP. EVENTUALLY THE heavy oak doors of the wine cellar screech open, their iron hinges sprinkling detritus upon my earthen floor. The slow creak-creak-creak of wary footsteps descend the rotted wooden staircase that has not home the weight of Man since--hmmm, let me think about this-Robert Darwin? God only knows how many years ago that was, and BOOM! The wine cellar doors collapse again, leaving in their wake a young human boy, standing at the bottom of the cellar steps, trembling in the soft glow of a single flickering candle. "Is there a dragon down here?" says the lad. "Anything's possible," I answer. The child gasps, and I see his white face turn a shade or two paler, and when he finally lets out his breath, out goes the candle. I seem to recall Robert, when he was a lad, making the same blunder--but when Robert blew out his candle he scrambled up the steps and pounded on the wine cellar doors, begging to be freed, screaming like a banshee that the dragon was about to devour him alive. But this one just stands up straight, straining his weak human eyes, eyes that were not made for seeing clearly through the darkness. "What year is it, lad?" "The year is 1817," he says. "I thought Father was fibbing. I mean about
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 04:13 , Processed in 2.697047 second(s), 50 queries .