收起左侧

[英文] 《Ack-Ack Macaque》作者: - Gareth L. Powell【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-26 14:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
ACK-ACK MACAQUE Gareth Lyn Powell * * * * * * * * Illustrated by SMS * * * * This is Gareth’s second story in Interzone . ‘The Last Reef’ appeared in issue 202 and is now available to read on our website at ttapress.com. A collection of Gareth’s short fiction will be published by Elastic Press in 2008. Further details can be found at garethlynpowell.blogspot.com * * * * I spent the first three months of last year living with a half-Japanese girl called Tori in a split-level flat above a butcher’s shop on Gloucester Road. It was more my flat than hers. There wasn’t much furniture. We slept on a mattress in the attic, beneath four skylights. There were movie posters on the walls, spider plants and glass jars of dried pasta by the kitchen window. I kept a portable typewriter on the table and there were takeaway menus and yellowing taxi cards pinned to a corkboard by the front door. On a still night, there was music from the Internet café across the street. Tori had her laptop set up by the front window. She wrote and drew a web-based anime about a radioactive short-tailed monkey called Ack-Ack Macaque. He had an anti-aircraft gun and a patch over one eye. He had a cult online following. She spent hours hunched over each frame, fingers tapping on the mouse pad. I used to sit there, watching her. I kept the kettle hot, kept the sweet tea coming. She used to wear my brushed cotton shirts and mutter under her breath. We had sex all the time. One night, after we rolled apart, I told her I loved her. She just kind of shrugged; she was restless, eager to get back to her
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 22:41 , Processed in 2.539194 second(s), 49 queries .