收起左侧

[英文] 《The Old Wives' Tale》作者: - Arnold Bennett 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-4-1 09:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Old Wives' Tale, by Arnold Bennett (#5 in our series by Arnold Bennett) Copyright laws are changing all over the world. Be sure to check the copyright laws for your country before downloading or redistributing this or any other Project Gutenberg eBook. This header should be the first thing seen when viewing this Project Gutenberg file. Please do not remove it. Do not change or edit the header without written permission. Please read the "legal small print," and other information about the eBook and Project Gutenberg at the bottom of this file. Included is important information about your specific rights and restrictions in how the file may be used. You can also find out about how to make a donation to Project Gutenberg, and how to get involved. **Welcome To The World of Free Plain Vanilla Electronic Texts** **eBooks Readable By Both Humans and By Computers, Since 1971** *****These eBooks Were Prepared By Thousands of Volunteers!***** Title: The Old Wives' Tale Author: Arnold Bennett Release Date: March, 2004 [EBook #5247] [Yes, we are more than one year ahead of schedule] [This file was first posted on June 10, 2002] [Date last updated: July 27, 2005] Edition: 10 Language: English Character set encoding: ASCII *** START OF THE PROJECT GUTENBERG EBOOK, THE OLD WIVES' TALE *** Produced by Charles Franks and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team The Old Wives' Tale Arnold Bennett To W. W. K. PREFACE TO THIS EDITION In the autumn of 1903 I used to dine frequently in a restaurant in the Rue de Clichy, Paris. Here were, among others, two waitresses that attracted my attention. One was a beautiful, pale young girl, to whom I never spoke, for she was employed far away from the table which I
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 17:30 , Processed in 0.820718 second(s), 50 queries .