收起左侧

[英文] 《The Tawny Man 1 - 3》作者:- Fools Errand - Hobb_ Robin 【EPUB】

关闭 [复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-8-17 20:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand by Hobb, Robin The Tawny Man 1 - Fools Errand Chapter I CHADE FALLSTAR Is time the wheel that turns, or the track it leaves behind? -KELSTAR'S RIDDLE He came one late, wet spring, and brought the wide world back to my doorstep. I was thirtyfive that year. When I was twenty, I would have considered a man of my current age to be teetering on the verge of dotage. These days, it seemed neither young nor old to me, but a suspension between the two. I no longer had the excuse of callow youth, and I could not yet claim the eccentricities of age. In many ways, I was no longer sure what I thought of myself. Sometimes it seemed that my life was slowly disappearing behind me, fading like footprints in the rain, until perhaps I had always been the quiet man living an unremarkable life in a cottage between the forest and the sea. I lay abed that morning, listening to the small sounds that sometimes brought me peace. The wolf breathed steadily before the softly crackling hearth fire. I quested toward him with our shared Wit magic, and gently brushed his sleeping thoughts. He dreamed of running over snowsmooth rolling hills with a pack. For Nighteyes, it was a dream of silence, cold, and swiftness. Softly I withdrew my touch and left him to his private peace. Outside my small window, the returning birds sang their challenges to one another. There was a light wind, and whenever it stirred the trees, they released a fresh shower of last night's rain to patter on the wet sward. The trees were silver birches, four of them. They had been little more than sticks when I had planted them. Now their airy foliage cast a pleasant light shade outside my bedroom window. I closed my eyes and could almost feel the flicker of the light on my eyelids. I would not get up, not just yet. I had had a bad evening the night before, and had had to face it alone. My boy, Hap, had gone
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 20:26 , Processed in 0.976207 second(s), 50 queries .