《Plug Your Book! 》作者:Steve Weber【EPUB】

[复制链接]

原创版主 - 原创版主

成长值: 34080

灰铜v1_05绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_05绿银v3_05红铜v1_05紫银v2_05

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-16 23:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors, Book Publicity through Social Networking

Word of mouth is the only thing that can make a book really successful. Until recently, this required “pull”—connections with powerful allies in the publishing food chain. Today, creative writers can connect with readers directly. The only requirements are a link to the Internet and the will to plug in.
-- Get massive exposure for your book, no special computer skills needed -- trade published or self published, fiction or nonfiction
-- Discover why authors fail with paid advertising, pay-per-click, fee-based reviews, and "bestseller" campaigns
-- Blog to connect with readers, driving them to Amazon and bookstores
-- Boost your visibility with Google, use MySpace for viral marketing
-- Ignite word of mouth with Web social networks
-- Capitalize on peer content and "amateur" book reviews
Here's what the experts say about this book:
"A wealth of ideas for making your book stand out, including many techniques for Internet buzz you won't find elsewhere."
-- Jane Corn, Amazon.com Top Reviewer
"I spent two years building up skills to market my books Earthcore and Ancestor online, and I can tell you right now that Plug Your Book would have saved me MONTHS of time. I bought this book just to make sure I wasn't missing anything, but it blew me away."
-- Scott Sigler, # 1 bestselling author
"An amazingly rich collection of cutting-edge promotional tactics and strategies. Makes most other books about online publicity look sickly."
-- Aaron Shepard, author: Aiming at Amazon
"...The one book every author needs to read. I don't care if you're writing a computer book, a science fiction novel or the next great self-help guide, you need to get copy of Steve Weber's Plug Your Book!"
- Joe Wikert, executive publisher, John Wiley & Sons

插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:33 , Processed in 1.900374 second(s), 48 queries .